[Product Review] The Yeon Vita Fresh Gel Sun Screen SPF 50+ PA+++


Well, it's time to #suncreamsundae ! I love The Yeon Canola Honey Series since it provides vitality and nourish the skin and have some other series like Vita 7 Energy Peeling Gel and Rosy Lips because of their unique packaging. So, I'm really excited when they're notice me and offer to try their suncreen from Vita Series.

🍊Basic Info
A hydrating gel type non-greasy hybrid sunscreen that delivers a fresh and moist finish.
It came with paper box and packed in orange sturdy plastic tube with screw cap.
Lightweight milky cream textured with little orange hint.
Mixed citrus and powder scent.
PAO 12 M with 50 ml amount.

🍊Usage
Take desired amount and apply evenly in areas susceptible to exposure to UV rays

🍊My thoughts
The citrus scent is almost like peeling gel, but mixed with powder scent. This scent doesn't bother me at all.
It has very light texture makes this product easy to apply to the face.
This sunscreen doesn't hurt the eyes, so it's safe to apply around the eye area.
I've experienced no whitecast too.
Initially I used two fingers amount straight away, the finish felt a little bit oily on my face. After few hours, I realize it has dewy finish.
Besides that, I felt this is very moist and sunscreen sometimes balls up, I think because of moisturizer, so I skip it. But still pilling anyway.
I tried to dig around the use of this sunscreen so that the finishing is not too oily and balls up. Finally I found the best way to apply this sunscreen.
After wash my face in the morning, I use toner, serum and moisturizer as usual. But the moisturizer should a gel cream texture so it doesn't overmoist and make sunscreen pilling. So,  I can use sunscreeen comfortably & it doesn't make my face look greasy.
This hybrid sunscreen is not waterproof.
Overall, I'm enjoying use this TheYeon Vita Fresh Gel Sunscreen SPF 50+ PA +++ because eventhough I got dewy finish with this sunscreen, it doens't make my skin greasy and dull. The texture also very lightweight so it makes easier to apply and blend. I can say this sunscreen is one of the sunscreens worth checking out! You can shop at shopee theyeonindonesia or yesstyle.com, you can use my code "LITTLENOTES3"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Review] Bright Diary Bright Serum

[Review Produk] Datglowskin Serum Brightening